Birthday Party Agreement and Payment
If you would like to use our online invitations, please click on one of the following links. In order to personalize your invitation, make sure you save the document!
ftp://126.96.36.199/for-kids/Invitation- Girl.ppt (power point format)
ftp://188.8.131.52/for-kids/Invitation- Boy.ppt (power point format)
Birthday Party Terms and Conditions
- Each child is required to be signed in by a parent/guardian before he/she is permitted to play!
- Please no food, drinks, gum, or shoes in the gym area – adults too!
- We do all the work so there is no need for you to arrive any more than 5 minutes early! Arriving early is often hard on your child because he/she will be anxious to play. We use every minute between parties to clean and prepare for your party. THANK YOU!
- Champion Kids is happy to provide paper products for the cake. We also provide ONE juice box per child. You are welcome to bring any additional paper products or drinks if you choose. We DO NOT provide the cake or food!
- A minimum of $100 is due to reserve your spot. Deposits are non-refundable and not transferable
To Book a party online:
1) – Go to our home page
2) – Scroll to the bottom of the screen and press “create account” – if you already have an account, please login to your parent portal
3) – Once your account has been created, click on the tab located to the left of the screen labeled “Book a party”
4) – complete all the steps and pay you deposit.
5) – a confirmation email will be sent to you once your party slot has been paid for. If you do not receive a party confirmation via email, please contact Champion Kids
IF THE TIMESLOT YOU WANT IS BOOKED, CALL US AT 770-874-5200. WE MAY BE ABLE TO BOOK THAT TIMESLOT FOR YOU!!